We are very happy to announce that our QC Dojo will start accepting beginners this coming Saturday, May 7, 2022. Schedule, venue, and fees are as follows:
- Schedule – Saturdays, 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Venue – Rim Sports Center , 1706 E Rodriguez Sr. Ave, Cubao, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila (https://goo.gl/maps/oDKX1bmqMmCQEKNe6)
- Fees – P1,000 per month, or P300 if paid per session
Note that beginners must abide by the following conditions in order to attend training:
- NO WALK-INS! – All beginners must pre-register and receive confirmation of slot reservation in order to attend training. This includes a possible companion (only 1 allowed per participant), who must also register in order to accompany the participant.
- MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED – We require everyone to be fully vaccinated (ideally with updated boosters) to attend training.
- MUST WEAR FACE MASKS DURING TRAINING – We require all participants to wear a well fitting cloth or disposable mask during training. Masks which create a full seal (e.g. N95 masks) or have valves will not be allowed.
- MINORS MUST HAVE ONE COMPANION PRESENT – Participants of minor age must have 1 parent/guardian accompany them during training. These companions must also register separately from their charge, and should submit all requirements except for the fees (unless the companion will also be training, then they will also have to pay the appropriate fees).
- MUST AGREE TO BE INCLUDED IN AN FB CHAT GROUP &/OR MAILING LIST – This is to ensure ease of making announcements to beginners as a group.
Finally, please use the following document to find out how to register for the class and reserve a training slot: https://tinyurl.com/yuf39k55
We look forward to welcoming you to the QC Dojo!
#kendoPH #PilipinasKendo #EnjoyKendo #IGAKendoClub #RimSportsCenter #kendo